Current Operational COVID Restrictions Updated: 09/12/2021
The Health, Safety and Security of our audiences at St Mary in the Castle is our utmost priority. As such we will be adjusting our advice to our event audiences according to the most recent Government plans.
Please check our website before you attend an event at St Mary in the Castle, this is essential for up-to-date Covid-19 guidance.
We ask that you please be kind and respectful to one another, including our staff who may be new, have worked long shifts or have been dealing with their own challenges arising from the pandemic.
Do not attend if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
Symptoms can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
We are taking different risk control measures for each individual event at our venue. However, all audience members (11 Years+) should be prepared to provide evidence of their Covid-19 pass either via the NHS app or website. Alternatively, we will accept an NHS letter.
The Government advises that everybody completes a lateral flow test before visiting public spaces, please ensure you have a negative result before attending any of our events. All St Mary in the Castle staff and volunteers are adhering to this, and we ask that all of our visitors do the same.
Due to the latest government advice, it is now mandatory to wear a face covering in our venue when not eating or drinking, unless exempt.
Below is the current list of measures we are taking to help everyone have a great experience and remain safe:
- St Mary in the Castle staff and volunteers will be wearing face masks.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on entry; hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Please could we ask you to socially distance in the building and in queues wherever possible.
- Please be patient when accessing the toilets; give people space – avoid overcrowding the spaces. All hand soap in our toilets is antibacterial.
- You can check in using the NHS QR code.
- We have completed a detailed COVID-19 risk assessment following government advice.
- We ventilate the venue regularly and have enhanced cleaning regimes.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.