Current Operational COVID Restrictions Updated: 24/02/2022
The Health, Safety and Security of our audiences at St Mary in the Castle is our upmost priority.
We have adjusted our advise to the latest Government plans.
We ask that you please be kind and respectful to one another, do not attend if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
A list of symptoms can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
Below is the current list of measures we are taking ensure everyone has a great experience and remains safe:
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on entry; hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Please be respectful of all staff and guests who may choose to wear face coverings and may want to socially distance in the building and in queues.
- Please be patient when accessing the toilets; give people space – avoid overcrowding the spaces. All hand soap in our toilets is antibacterial.
- We have completed a detailed COVID-19 risk assessment following government advice.
- We ventilate the venue regularly and have enhanced cleaning regimes.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.