Current Operational COVID Restrictions Update
The Health, Safety and Security of our audiences at St Mary in the Castle is our utmost priority. As such we will be adjusting our advice to our event audiences according to the most recent Government plans.
Please check our website before you come to an event at St Mary in the Castle, this is essential for up to date Covid-19 guidance.
Below is the current list of what we are doing to help everyone have a great experience and remain safe.
We ask that you please be kind and respectful to one another, including our staff who may be new, have worked long shifts or have been dealing with their own challenges arising from the pandemic.
Do not attend if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
Symptoms can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- The government advises that everybody completes regular lateral flow tests: all St Mary in the Castle staff and volunteers are adhering to this and we ask customers to please do the same.
- Currently, for all live events inside of a building, the Government expects you to wear a face-covering to protect yourself and others unless exempt. Please follow guidance for individual events.
- St Mary in the Castle staff and volunteers will be wearing face masks.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on entry; hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Please could we ask you to socially distance in the building and in queues wherever possible.
- Please be patient when accessing the toilets; give people space – avoid overcrowding the spaces. All hand soap in our toilets is antibacterial.
- You can check in using the NHS QR code.
- We have completed a detailed COVID-19 risk assessment following government advice. At this point, customers do not have to provide an NHS COVID pass.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.